Monday, May 01, 2006

Happy Anniversary to Me


Yesterday was our 1 year anniversary. It's hard to believe that the day I longed for for so long was a year ago! Crazy how time flies!

Weren't we cute?? Well, we still are cute :)

This picture was taken just after we were pronounced "Husband and Wife, Dave and Becky H". I think that I am finally OK with having "H" as my last night. Remember my first post??

California was great! I am hoping to post pictures and stories tonight. Check back!!!

7 comments:

Mandi said...

I love your dress!! And your flowers...I love wedding pics! Happy anniversary! Waiting for vacation updates :)

Felecia said...

Oh my stars! What a beautiful couple you two make! You both look so happy ~ I second Mandi; I love wedding pictures too.

Happy Anniversarry!

Jes said...

You guys are the cutest. One of my favorite weddings of all times! Miss you. Can't wait to hear about California.

Jes said...

Happy Anniversary by the way!

Mrs. Hawk said...

Thanks you guys! OKAY - I LOVE sharing my wedding pictures. I do! I can't help it! So if you want to look, click on this link (or copy and paste) then click on "View Photos without signing in".

http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=xlgx36b.bj0ot983&Uy=-ndo2gp&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0

Enjoy! Oh, and don't feel like you have to look at them :)

Jes said...

I looked through them all again...since it has been awhile! You are so beautiful!

Mandi said...

I went and looked too, they are wonderful! You guys had a great photgrapher!!!