Friday, May 19, 2006

TOPLESS CRAWL??

I'm in the bathroom getting ready for work. Every morning I listen (TV on, me in other room) to the Today Show on NBC. Matt and Katie wake me up. Okay, I'll admit, I have a slight crush on Mr. Lauer. I think that I fell in "crush-love" with him when he stuck it to Tom Cruise during an interview. Anyways - so, I'm getting ready and Matt is in Barcelona, Spain. He's in Europe doing a tour of the Da Vinci Code. So, whenever the Today Show hosts in a different country they highlight interesting cultural facts and activities.

So, I'm brushing my teeth and I hear that Topless Crawls are really popular in Barcelona. TOPLESS CRAWLS!? WHAT!? So, yeah, it's Europe and Europeans are pretty sexually free, but why in the world would the Today Show and My Matt want to highlight this?!

I quickly spit and rinse (because I need to see this story - to see if there is some mistake, because now I am close to swearing off watching this show and turning to cheesy Christian radio to wake me up) and head into the living room. And to my relief, it's not a TOPLESS Crawl, but a TAPAS Crawl! Ha ha. Phew...I was nervous there. (FYI-Tapas is a type of snack).

1 comment:

Mandi said...

I do a topless crawl all the time....ok maybe not! LOL, that's funny though :)