
FINALLY - Our CA 1 Year Anniversary Trip Recap. Thank you for your patience!!! There are a lot of pictures, so grab a cup of coffee and get cozy. Our trip to CA started by staying with our good friends Emily and Luke (Emily used to live in MN). We had so much fun just hanging out with them - going to "Trader Joes", out for coffee, playing games and watching Friends. And of course, spending the day at Fisherman's Warf and going to Alcatraz.
3 comments:
Great pics Becky :) I love seeing other's people's vacations...always more exciting than what I am doing :)
Looks like so much fun! It feels like you guys have been gone forever. I miss you!
Wow - good for you two! Sounds (and looks) like you had a great time! I love that you gave us a little story with each picture too - almost felt like I was there with you! (Maybe you could photoshop me in?)
Post a Comment