Thoughts by one Mrs. Hawk. Sometimes serious, sometimes borning and hopefully, entertaining.
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Silent but Deadly
Have you ever experienced sitting down somewhere (a restaurant, in an office, in a car, etc) and no one else is there but you and it smells like someone poofed (that's a nice way of saying it)?
I just had to say...I had a moment like this last night. My sister and I were at Blockbuster and moments after a young man walked passed us, we nearly fainted. Why do people do that in public? It's unreal how nasty that is!Arggg!!!!!!!
4 comments:
Yes, very gross....
Does your office stink? Should we not come in there? :)
I'm torn between what I might consider deadlier... the aroma or the term "poofed".
(I'm half kidding; we have to use alternative words in our home as well; NEVER the "F" word!)
I just had to say...I had a moment like this last night. My sister and I were at Blockbuster and moments after a young man walked passed us, we nearly fainted. Why do people do that in public? It's unreal how nasty that is!Arggg!!!!!!!
Post a Comment