Monday, April 03, 2006

Weekend with the Fam



This weekend was really good! My Dad flew in from Australia and my younger brother flew in from Florida. We hung out, ate, watched movies, ate, played pool (as you can see), ate some more and went bowling. It was good to see my dad and brother again. Hopefully I can keep in better contact with them both - especially Cayman. I don't see him often and honestly, haven't been a part of his life for a long time. I am hoping to change that. If he would only reply to e-mails...

Pictured from the left: Jake (Lizzie's fiance), Dave, Me, Lizzie, Dad and Cyaman.

2 comments:

Jes said...

That sounds fun. What a great picture!

Felecia said...

Awe! Makes me want to take up more billiards! What a great family you have; nice to get together and have nothing but fun!

Good for you guys!