Friday, April 07, 2006

Sad News

















My heart is broken. Austin got voted off Survivor last night. And today, to keep me afloat, I needed to trade Sally off of my team and add . . . do I dare even say? Shane and Courtney. This is depressing. I can't stand Shane. I really don't like Courtney. This season is really making me mad. I want the good guys to win, not the disfunctional idiots. But I don't see that happening unless some miracle happens. I can only hope.

Go Terry. Win this all the way.

Sally - I still love ya. I hope that the cards fall in place for you.

Austin - Make sure come final tribal counsel that you stick with your alliance. Don't vote for Shane, Aras, Cirie, Courtney or Danielle.

Shane - God bless you.

LA MINA FOREVER!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

OK, I love you...but this is a little scary. Do you need a Survivor intervention, My friend??? (Terry is SO going to win!)

Mrs. Hawk said...

Mindy, don't be scared. If you want to be scared, check out Jimmy's blog. He knows every Survivor that ever played and the order that they got voted off! Now THAT'S scary!

Ha ha!

Misty said...

I have never seen this show... actually, i will admit- i read through this post so quickly that at first i thought you were discussing American Idol stuff. (*shudder*) and i invisioned some sick and tormenting "fantasy American Idol" game happening amongst your work place...
but, alas, i came to your comments and was set straight, i re-read the post and all is well...

(well, it's obvious that i am not a survivor fan, isn't it??? lol)
but please, watch on... and may the best one (i like the name Bob, personally, is there a bob?) win...

Felecia said...

Step AWAY from the remote... (ha ha)

Andy is a huge fan of Survivor but I get lost on which season is which - they all started looking the same after season 3.