Thursday, April 13, 2006

Shucks, I'm Blushing

Sometimes it's the little things in life that make me smile.

I was cruising through everyone's blogs the other day and I noticed that Felecia and Mandi added me to their links! :) Ahhh, shucks you guys, you didn't have to do that! But you did and that makes me smile! So, in return, I've added both of you to my links!

Who knew that by creating my own blog, thanks to the inspiration given to me by Mindy, that I would meet so many nice people! I'm glad to be a blogger :) .

6 comments:

Mandi said...

In proper blogger protocol, I should have asked your permission to place you on my link list, so is it ok? I'd be happy to remove it, but i was tired of always having to go to Mindy's page to find you :)

Mrs. Hawk said...

Keep me there! No worries. Is it ok to have you on mine? Mindy is almost like the port into other blogs. I check hers first then cascade to everyone elses :)

Felecia said...

Once in a blue moon I dust off the old template and add a link or two but I guess it's plain to see that I myself *never* follow protocol!

(uh...er... Becky? Can I link you?)

Mrs. Hawk said...

No, Felecia. You can't.

Ha ha. Just kidding.

Yeah, that was dumb.

Linnk me, Girl!

Misty said...

not sure why, perhaps my funny bone simply needed tickling but this post (and its comments) completely made me laugh... too funny...
I had never thought about Mandi's point in re: to linking off her page so as not to have to go to mindy's for that....
being the first to follow proper blogger etiquite in the scenario (as well as because i am such a typical trend follower (NOT))
Becky... can i link you? ;)

Mrs. Hawk said...

Rainydayinmay (AKA Misty) you can definitely link me! May I link you?? :)

Also, I've been wondering, why did you choose "Rainydayinmay" as your username?