Friday, March 24, 2006

Vacation Anyone?

I am sitting at my desk looking out the window and it's dreary.

The trees are brown and dead.

The snow is brown.

The cars are dirty.

The grass is dead.

I want to feel the sunshine on my face! I want to splash in the ocean's waves! I want a foo-foo drink with an umbrella in it. I want to hear beach music. I don't want to wear my gloves or my jacket or sweaters. I want to wear sandals!

I think that it's time for a vacation. Who's coming with me??? :)

4 comments:

adventuregrl said...

um...yeah! where are we going to go?

You get to go to CA soon...so that should give you some of those things you are longing for...at least the foo foo drink w/the umbrella..

Jes said...

If only we could pack up all our friends and move out to California, we'd have the best of both worlds...

Mrs. Hawk said...

Do you think that if we lived in CA that we would really appreciate it? We'd probably go to MN for vacation!

Jes said...

True...true...