
It snowed last night. It snowed a lot. Spring is officially one week away. I guess that winter isn't all too happy about that because this is what he left us. It is beautiful, but I would have preferred this in December, January and February. Not March! This is when the snow is supposed to melt. I know, this is MN and this dumping is typical. But since the rest of the winter wasn't typical, was does March have to be?
Dave was able to get down the driveway this morning. And that's it. He got stuck (that's what you get when you drive a sports car)! So, after pushing and digging, we got him back in the driveway - and that's when he boss called and said "Don't bother coming into the office today." Ha - that's typical!. So I went to work and we got to leave early! It was great.
Now I am sore from shoveling. That's okay. It's excersize (and we know that I haven't done that for a while!!!).
Enjoy the snow!
2 comments:
Haha...Loved the pictures! I have to say (and you'll hate me for this) the snow made my day! Yup, school was closed...and I had a free day off! But I did have to get new tires since I couldn't move in this stuff, and I did some shoveling too...so I feel your pain there!
Speaking as a fellow Minnesotan (who is feeling a little on the negative side...) the only good thing about the pictures you took of this stuff is that I'll be able to go into your archives this July when my house temp rises above 90 degrees! Sniff sniff...
Post a Comment