Thoughts by one Mrs. Hawk. Sometimes serious, sometimes borning and hopefully, entertaining.
Monday, October 31, 2005
This is my Half-Aversary gift from Dave. Of course, we have monthly payments that my salary will help pay, so really, it's kind of a gift to myself :) Ha ha. This is a 2005 Hyundai Tucson. Now I just need to think of a name. Any suggestions?
Beautiful car! Are you sure you want to hear my name suggestions? How about- Hawk Jr. since Lil' Hawk is already taken or Blue Steel, Elaine, or Betty Blue....it's ok to roll your eyes....I just wanted to give it a shot, ya know?
Ok, what about Bonnie Because remember in Gone with the Wind they name their daughter "Bonnie Blue" because her eyes are as blue as the "bonnie blue flag"? Or you could call her Smurfette-- She is a girl, right?
5 comments:
Nice car! But I'm very bad with names....
i love the tucson!!! (i too am bad with names....)
Beautiful car! Are you sure you want to hear my name suggestions?
How about-
Hawk Jr. since Lil' Hawk is already taken or Blue Steel, Elaine, or Betty Blue....it's ok to roll your eyes....I just wanted to give it a shot, ya know?
Ok, what about Bonnie
Because remember in Gone with the Wind they name their daughter "Bonnie Blue" because her eyes are as blue as the "bonnie blue flag"?
Or you could call her Smurfette-- She is a girl, right?
Love the new car!
Post a Comment