FIRSTS
First best friend: Sarah and Tara - I've lost touch with Tara, but Sarah and I have kept in touch - which reminds me that I NEED to call her :)
First kiss: Jason - amazing.
First true love: Matt (1-3rd grade), Jonathan Knight (from NKOTB)
First piercing / tattoo: Ears when I was 5; navel when I was 21, no tattoos
First big trip: Colorado with youth group in 10th grade
First flight: Chicago to see my dad when I was 9
First time Skiing/Snowboarding: Wild Mountain by Taylor's Falls (MN) in 9th (?) grade. HATED IT. Have not gone since :)
First concert: The Jets! (You know, "I've got a crush on you!")
First Alcoholic Drink: Hmmm....beer? Wait! Wine at communion.
First ticket violation: Underage Consumption - Freshman year at UMD.
First job: McDonald's - 15 years old to 24 (in the restaurant)
First date: Jason - we went to Fridays and I couldn't eat anything I was so nervous and excited!
LASTS
Last car ride: To work. Bluch.
Last time you cried: Sunday when I finished "Tuesdays with Morrie". Awesome book.
Last movie watched: The Godfather, Part 3
Last love: My husband (I LOVE YOU!)
Last temptation: To call in sick to work. It's raining today and my bed was just too comfy!
Last item bought: Corn stalk for the front stoop - Fall decorating time :)
Last annoyance: Dave this morning in the car - stop talking, will ya?!
Last alcoholic drink: Chardonnay on Sunday (not a very good one either)
Last Concert: Hmm...gosh, I don't remember.
Last phone call: Krista :)
Last time at the mall: Saturday - we got new cell phones.
NOW
Current Best Friend: I dont' have a "BEST" friend - I have many different friends that are bests in different areas. My top two: Emily and Holly. But there are SOOO many others!
Current Car: 2001 Hyundai Elantra
Current love: Desperate Housewives. I know. I'm a sinner.
Current drink: Coffee and Diet Vanilla Cherry Dr. Pepper
Current activity: Softball (ends Wednesday) and helping Grandma with pictures.
Current annoyance: A broken leg on a person to remain nameless.
Current mood: A bit crabby - need sleep - need coffee.
3 comments:
Good lists Becky, I love learning little things about other people! Keep it up!
Glad to see your blog, even if you do feel like a thief. :o) I feel like we live closer knowing some of hte mundane things in your life. :o)
BECKY! It's been forever since I've been on the blogspots! I SO loved hanging out with you all last weekend! AND you are one of my very best of friends too! Love ya girl!
Post a Comment