Thoughts by one Mrs. Hawk. Sometimes serious, sometimes borning and hopefully, entertaining.
Monday, October 31, 2005
Happy Half-aversary
Yesterday was Dave and my 6 month anniversary - or as we say "6 month-aversary" or "Half-aversary" :). We had a great day. Went to church in the morning, then I went shopping with Charlotte and Becky for a "personal" gift for my friend Holly that is getting married, while Dave watched football with our friend Cory. And let me say that I am thankful that I didn't sit through another game just to watch the Vikings get thier butt kicked - Again. Then we rented "The Interperter" (GOOD!) and drank a very expensive champagne that I got as a gift from an old coworker. Our brother-in-law had the same brand and said that his was bad after it sat for awhile, so that's why we opened it. But it was good. REALLY good! I wish that we would have saved it now. But you know what, every day is special, and why should we always keep the good stuff until later, because you never know if "later" will come. We got all of our china that we registered for our wedding and I have yet to use it. I should bust that out soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think tonight, the day after your half-aversary, is a perfect night to use your china. :o)
Ok, reality just smacked me again - HAS IT REALLY BEEN 6 MONTHS?!? Seriously, where does the time go? I can't believe I've been a Californian for 5 months already!! Thank goodness Christmas is coming fast - I can't wait to see all of you! Love you!
Post a Comment