Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Work in Progress

So it's been awhile. I have been meaning to write something for some time now, but the words coming to me have been few. I want my blog to be inspirational, life-changing, or at least not boring. But I don't know what to write. I have no funny stories. Nothing exciting has happened to me except getting my eyebrows waxed last week. Whoo-hoo. I know, that's really exciting. I'm not sure what's wrong with me right now. I'm in a blah mood. I would rather be at home in bed. Not here at work. It's nice out. The sun is shining. But I am BLAH! Blah at work. Blah at home. Blah blah blah blah. And that's all that I can think to write right now. Blah. Perhaps something will come to me later.

4 comments:

Jes said...

You crack me up, Hawkinson. I'm glad you wrote even if all you felt was blah...I completely know what you mean..sometimes it is a stretch to write anything. But I love reading whatever you write..so keep it up, girl! By the way...when are you free to get together?

Felecia said...

Fear not...there are those (such as myself) who could really use a 'blah' day right about now!

Just think, the holidays are right around the corner and then you'll be full of in-law stories, crazy mall Santa stories, snooty check-out clerk stories... boy won't you be wishing for a blah day then!

Mindy said...

I know the meaning of blah days as well. I think mine tend to be weather related these days. Maybe you and Dave need a date night or something. a scavenger hunt or maybe a trip to the Walker Art Center.
And as for writing inspiriation, maybe you could tell us all about how you and your brother and sister used to ride mattresses down your stairs for fun. ;o)

Mindy said...

Oh, and I'm really glad you wrote too,e ven if you are just feeling a bit blah.