I am on a roll now! I've added this new 5 things because I thought that it would be fun. Feel free to steal :)
5 Things that disgust me:
1. Mushrooms - I hate them. They are gross and I don't understand why people like them.
2. Worms - They smell. They come out when it rains and I can't get to my car without getting wet because I have to be sure that I don't step on them on my way to the car. They are so gross.
3. Butt Cracks - There is nothing more disgusting then seeing a person - any size, shape or form, bend over and expose their crack. If your pants are saggy, buy a belt. I don't need to see your crack.
4. Bodily Functions/Words - Last night at softball, Chris fell on his shoulder and popped it out of place. I had to walk away when he said that he was trying to pop it back in. EWW. Bodily words (especially, reproductive parts) really disgust me. Maybe because they were considered words to be silent about when I was younger. But I don't like them - I refer to them as "them", "it" and "that". And, I don't really like bodily functions. I like to burp, but I don't like it too much when others burp and I expell gas (yes, I do) but they don't smell and I don't like when other people do it and I it smells so bad that I want to puke. That's just wrong that something so raunchy can come out of someone.
5. Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise - This relationship disgusts me. I know people who are married and years apart, and it's not that gross. Maybe it's becaue they LOOK like father and daughter. Maybe it's because I like Katie and I think that Tom is dirty. And now that they are expecting, ahhh, it makes me sad.
There you have it! The five things that disgust me most :)
4 comments:
Tom and Katie are expecting?!?!
Yes! Can you believe it! I can't believe you didn't see it all over the news. UUggghh.
yeah, that repulses me as well... all of it... (namely tom and katie... gross gross gross)
These are so funny! You should do a weekly collumn or something!
Post a Comment