Thoughts by one Mrs. Hawk. Sometimes serious, sometimes borning and hopefully, entertaining.
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Update on Dave
Dave Update: He saw the doctor on Friday about his MRI, and he does not need surgery. There was very little damage - a little tear on his upper calf - but he is expected to be well in about 4 more weeks. I wish that it was up! We're not driving each other mad yet, but there have been a few tense times. But I love him and he loves me and we'll get through this. I just can't wait until he can drive!! He's been trying to walk on it, but it hurts and yesterday when he did walk on it, his leg was pretty swollen at the end of the night. So he's tried to keep off it today. It's driving him crazy though, not being able to be mobile. He's getting sick of just lying around. I don't blame him. There are things that he wants to do, but can't right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hang in there--both of you--soon this will all be a distant memory and you can go hiking together. :o)(except probably not in all the snow that will be coming soon!)
Post a Comment