Few Thing #1: I hate spiders. Yet, they love our house. Just love it. We're not infested- but they are all over on the exterior of our house. I'm not talking about little spiders that you say "ewww, spider". No, these are BIG MOMMAS. HUGE! These are not spiders you would expect to see in Minnesota - these are southern looking spiders. Big and gross. The positive of all of this - they haven't gotten inside and we are all decorated for Halloween.
Few Thing #2: I don't get the Old Testament. Well, let me rephrase that - I don't get some of the Old Testament. Dave and I are reading through the Bible and we're just starting Leviticus. We just spent 4 nights reading about the Tent of Meeting - what to use, how big - repeat that five times. If anyone can recommend a book that we could read along with the OT, we would love the suggestion. I have questions regarding why many of the OT men didn't just sleep with their wives, but the wives' servants - or had many wives. You know, I just have questions and could use a great book to use as a study guide.
Few Thing #3: We're going to the doctor on Thursday to see what the MRI says about Dave's leg. He's been in a lot of pain the last few days in the evening. He still has trouble getting up stairs, walking, sleeping - it's really hard on him. I know that he just wants to be pain free and up and moving again. As do I. But we're thankful that it was't worse. Because it could have been.
No comments:
Post a Comment