We need to talk. Why did ya have to take a bite out of that apple? I was unable to get any of the house chores done last night because I had to lay in bed, with the heating pad, because I was in such pain. And I didn't get the heating pad until almost 10 PM because the one that I had decided to work for only 5 minutes and then stop working. My dear husband went to Target after I said somberly, "No, honey, that's okay. You don't need to go and get me a new one. I'll be okay". (Smart man, he is, because he went right on over there and bought me one!) Regardless, I am trying to be forgiving, but enduring such pain because of one moment of weakness, is making me rethink the forgiveness action. Perhaps tomorrow I will feel differently.
Love,
Daughter of Eve (errrr),
Becky
2 comments:
I love this. Have you considered routing a petition around for your fellow sisters? (C'mon - please?)
Seriously! I know exactly what you mean. Although I've avoided cramps the past several months, I'm beginning to think hard on that "pain during childbirth" thing.
I'm feeling for you Beck! I hope you're feeling better soon.
(and tell Dave good job!)
Post a Comment