Jordan's hair is pretty big. Ha ha! I have no idea why Donnie would do this...or any of them. Let it be in the past, you know? But, if they do really do this, and they come out this way, I'll have to pull out my old KDWB NKOTB t-shirt that I got when they played at Harriet Island and pin some of those big buttons to the shirt too!
I was just thinking about this group last night. I heard a beat that reminded me of the song "Hanging Tough". Then I wished I had the CD. Goodness. How sad am I?
7 comments:
Just brace yourself for the age factor...These guys aren't going to be as young and "hot" as they used to be...You are too funny!
look at that hair on Jordan Knight!
OK, I just had to post again.
Donnie is a fairly respected actor now. Why would he DO THIS?????
Jordan's hair is pretty big. Ha ha! I have no idea why Donnie would do this...or any of them. Let it be in the past, you know? But, if they do really do this, and they come out this way, I'll have to pull out my old KDWB NKOTB t-shirt that I got when they played at Harriet Island and pin some of those big buttons to the shirt too!
I was just thinking about this group last night. I heard a beat that reminded me of the song "Hanging Tough". Then I wished I had the CD. Goodness. How sad am I?
I was just thinking about this group last night. I heard a beat that reminded me of "Hanging Tough" and then wished I had the CD. How sad am I?
I am sooo going to the concert with you and Mindy!!!
Post a Comment