Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"Let Me Upgrade Cha" and other things bugging me right now...

1) I cannot stand the commercial for Direct TV out there right now with Beyonce. I can't stand her. She's dressed all in gold, dancing around, telling us to upgrade to Direct TV. ERR...I can't stand the commercial. I can't stand her. I read an article about her a few years ago where she basically stated that God told her it was OK to dress and dance the way she does...I lost all respect for her.

2) I love Christmas music, except for 4 songs.
a) Last Christmas by Wham!
b) Wonderful Christmastime by Paul McCartney
c) The Christmas Shoes by Newsong
d) So this is Christmas by John Lennon

3) My backside muscles. I worked out on Monday night with a personal trainer. He kicked my butt and now it hurts.

4) Cramps - need I say more?

5) Having 2 jobs. I can't wait until I work at just one place. I look forward to evenings at home and not having to ask people if they "want to add a cup of soup or salad bar" with their meal.

6) The new American Gladiators TV show. I'm not really looking forward to this and so many people are!


Okay, so this has been a negative post. So, I'm going to add 6 things that I absolutely love right now!

1) Snow - it actually looks like Christmas! This morning it snowed and it all stuck to the trees. It was gorgeous! And the roads were OK too (a miracle!).

2) Gatherings with family and friends. There is so much going on and it's great!

3) 13 days until Australia.

4) Mariah Carey's Christmas song All I want for Christmas is You. It's just a happy Christmas song!

5) Christmas lights on houses.

6) The fact that I am almost done wrapping presents!

1 comment:

Mindy said...

ugh. wrapping presents. I haven't even started!