Thoughts by one Mrs. Hawk. Sometimes serious, sometimes borning and hopefully, entertaining.
Small favors, eh? Everybody, raise your frothy glasses and give me an AMEN!
i had to smile at this, as one just went up by my house earlier this year... you are so right- it is the little things:)
What a cute picture! And I don't mean the caribou picture (although I like the looks of that too.) Gotta love the pigtails!
would u belive i have never had a cup of coffoee?am I an outcast now?*hangs head down and walks slowly away*
Ok Becky, we get that you are excited about the coffee, I mean, who wouldn't be? But what's new with you?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Small favors, eh? Everybody, raise your frothy glasses and give me an AMEN!
i had to smile at this, as one just went up by my house earlier this year...
you are so right- it is the little things:)
What a cute picture! And I don't mean the caribou picture (although I like the looks of that too.) Gotta love the pigtails!
would u belive i have never had a cup of coffoee?am I an outcast now?
*hangs head down and walks slowly away*
Ok Becky, we get that you are excited about the coffee, I mean, who wouldn't be? But what's new with you?
Post a Comment