Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Bad Boys, Bad Boys. Whatcha Goin' To Do?


So last night, Dave and I pulled into Home Depot to buy some lumber for our new wall. Do you think that it's sad that I am starting to know where things are in Home Depot AND how to pick good lumber!?

So we pull in and there is this nice Caddie is surrounded by cop cars (the car, not a golf assistant :)). There is a guy in the back of a squad and all these undercover cops searching the Caddie. Then I look at the hood. There is a freezer size bag of weed just sitting there! Holy crap! We just missed a drug bust! And a big one! That bag was full of weed. I've never seen so much. Not even on COPS! Not that I've really ever seen weed in real life, except for a joint once...this was a lot! Crazy.

I wish that I had more to say, like the guy escaped and a chase ensued. But nothing really happened. I just think that it's cool that we came close to seeing it all happen!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

you make me laugh, Beck. You suburbanite you!

Felecia said...

Man, you should have grown up in my house. This would all be a big yawn...

Mandi said...

that is exciting! What is it about emergencies that make us so interested in watching them? Like when there's an accident on the highway...every vehicle slows down to get a closer look. What's that about?