Friday, March 19, 2010

Visitors

No, not the TV miniseries from the 80's and now revived on ABC, but rather you! The avid readers, the lurkers, and you, the person who just stumbled across this here old blog.

It's funny, I've been looking at my Life Traffic Feed and I see Moscow! What in the world!? I'm not a big time blogger by any means. I mean, this is my 229th post in 5 years. Ha ha! A lot of big time people will have reached 229 in a few months! But I am curious - who reads this?

I'm sure that there is an application out there (better than the one that I have) that can tell me this info, but I wanted to hear from you - the readers of this "not updated that often" blog!

Leave me a message with your first name and where you are from. I'd love to know who reads this blog often and who has just come across it for the first time! Maybe I'll actually start blogging more! Ha ha!

12 comments:

Emily said...

Emily... your former roommate! Campbell, CA :)

Kelly @ Love Well said...

I can't tell you my name; it's super secret.

But I can confirm I live in the Frozen North, which is thankfully sunny today.

Mandi said...

Mandi - I can't even remember how we became blogging friends, through Mindy S. maybe? Battle Creek, MI

Lizzie said...

Queen Elizabeth... England.

Anonymous said...

Ya doiken sow y Moscow

Anonymous said...

me llamo eliso

Kara said...

Hi Becky, Love reading about your adventures as mom-of-a-little-boy (like me)...Kara (maiden name rhymes with Fanderlee), MN

kate kramer said...

Kate, as in the kate who use to work with you, and now have to climb the dreaded stairs at work to see.

Leah Susi said...

I recently found out you had blog and added it to my blog roll.

Jes said...

You know I do :)

Anonymous said...

I was born at 693 East Montana! And, you were my first friend :)

Janet C. said...

It's Janet :) I like reading your musings.