Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Springs A Comin'!

As I was sitting at a coworker's desk, just a few minutes ago, looking at some of her work, this little black thing fell from the window.





And once it hit the desk, it started moving.





They're back . . .



You know what this means? Bye-bye, Winter! Hello, Spring!

6 comments:

Kelly @ Love Well said...

I've never been so happy to see a Box Elder.

And no, you may not remind me of this in September, when they will be the Cursed Crawling Insects that won't get off my screens.

Jess said...

nice job finding a way to put a positive spin on those little bugs that take over the office!

happy almost spring!

LaDonna said...

as annoying as they are, I am not excited about the spider friends that will come back out to play:)

Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

YUCK - to the bugs, YIPPIE - to Spring!

Jes said...

Gross....but yea for spring!

Felecia said...

Ha! That's the best! Good job filling our glasses half full!