Tuesday, March 11, 2008

How Much Do I Love My Husband?

So much that I am willing to go to the Auto Show with him.

Update: The show itself was boring. But we went with some great friends that made it worthwhile. The cars that were there were the same ones that you see in commercials every day. They had a few "concept cars" (weird) and very few classic cars (now those were cool!). My friend Jes and I signed up for a lot of the give-a-ways. Hopefully the fruits of our labor (Name, e-mail address, fold, scrunch, place in bowl) will blossom!!

5 comments:

Kelly @ Love Well said...

Wuve. Twue wuve.

(You get it, right? I mean, you're a Christian, aren't you? You can't be a Christian and not know this movie by heart.)

Mrs. Hawk said...

Ah, the Christian classic, that I have to admit, I'm not a huge fan of. I mean I've watched it, I even own it (I think that it's a VHS), but it's not a fav...am I a bad Christian :)?

Mandi said...

yes, you are a bad christian, but an awesome wife!!!

Shurson Family said...

We are going too-but I kinda want to go too:) How ARE you?? Melissa:)

Rachel said...

the best part of the car show that I went too was the cooler bag that we won. It's great!

This year, I sent my 3 1/2-year-old daughter in my place. She loved it! She made her daddy sit shotgun in every car.