Did you see it? It was crazy - all the fans going nuts and reliving their teenage years! Yup, most of them looked just our age. It so makes me feel like a kid again! And I hope I can go to one of the concerts - my parents wouldn't let me go when I was a kid (Mpls was too far to drive me, I guess).
And don't miss the special concert on the Today show on May 16th!
5 comments:
I JUST read that and stopped by to tell you! Dang. You are quick :)
You are so hilarious, clearly there is so cosmic connection between you and them!
Ha ha...You probably hate my kind..I don't even know one of their songs....:)
Jes - And we're friends?
Did you see it? It was crazy - all the fans going nuts and reliving their teenage years! Yup, most of them looked just our age. It so makes me feel like a kid again! And I hope I can go to one of the concerts - my parents wouldn't let me go when I was a kid (Mpls was too far to drive me, I guess).
And don't miss the special concert on the Today show on May 16th!
Post a Comment