I am in a wedding in 34 days.
I ordered the dress last January and it fit then.
I tried the dress on 2 weeks ago.
It's tight.
What am I going to do!? I don't have time to get it altered to a LARGER size!
I need advice from you blogging friends on how to shed a few pounds quickly!!!
1 comment:
What everyone tells me to shed a few pounds, not a huge amount, is make a few small changes from now until then. Cut out a few lattes/frappucinos/etc. and drink straight coffee with a little sweetener instead (HUGE calorie difference). Up your water intake by double. Eat only a salad for your main dish for lunch: with healthy extras on it, like a little feta/goat cheese, LOTS of veggies, and a low calorie dressing. Keep a healthy, low-calorie snack at work for the munchies (especially when switching to just a salad - sometimes won't last me all day). And be sure to check the calorie content, not just fat content!
Eat breakfast, but a lower calorie one - smaller portion, less sugar, etc.
Most of all, just cut down on portion size at all meals. We all eat too much for every meal! I've lost a few pounds doing this for just a week. And don't just eat the food on your plate because it's there - if you're satisfied, not full but satisfied, stop.
All this should help, without totally giving up things you love. Oh, and get up from your desk, go outside, and walk around the block/parking lot every couple hours. If needed, set an alarm to remind yourself to do it. The extra activity when we work desk jobs can make a HUGE difference!
Good luck!
Love you!
Jackie
P.S. Pray for Nigel and I - we are headed to Hawaii tomorrow and so is Flossie - a nice big hurricane (though it's headed to mainly the Big Island and we're going to Maui). How funny is that? Our first trip to Hawaii, our honeymoon, brought our first earthquake and our second trip brings our first hurricane! Yikes!
Post a Comment