Monday, August 13, 2007

Facebook


I'm really sick of hearing about "Facebook". The new online network taking the world, and YouthWorks, by storm! It's all the talk around the office; even the VP is on this trying to convince the "Over 30" crowd here to get on board. I'm not sure what the "Mid 20's" think of this! Ha ha.


How many of you are on Facebook? Is it worth it? I'm on myspace and I login in there maybe once a week. I can't imagine that this is much better.


5 comments:

Mandi said...

Face book is icky..my personal opinion. I have myspace as well, it's way better. Facebook is complicated and odd I think anyway. I have one to connect with a few people that I wouldn't have any other way...but I way prefer myspace.

Melissa said...

Hey Becky,

Um yeah, I was anti the facebook for a long time (I never caved into myspace) but yeah, I have caved into the facebook monster, and it's been cool. I've reconnected with friends from high school, grade school and even the old neighbourhood. It's not a bad thing, and you can limit what people get to see/know of you, which is good.

Yeah, basically, the fact I'm on it should be enough for you to join. :D

Melissa.

kate said...

I haven't read your blog over the summer, it was great to read some of your old posts. I can hear your voice telling me these things in a conversation. It makes me excited to go back to work!:) I just got facebook this summer to keep in touch with my staff. If it weren't for them, I wouldn't have signed on. It is a good way to keep in touch with people. I don't have a myspace, so as long as myspace fulfilles what you want it to, I would say stick with it...but if you do join facebook we will be friends. You don't have a choice. :)

Zach said...

facebook is amazing:)
i hope you join
Zach

Jes said...

I've got a facebook too...Myspace looks way more cool and is easier to navigate but I like facebook better as it is not so "young" and not as full of people who are looking for a date. That is my personal opinion.