Tuesday, June 28, 2005

With Hair, Nothings Permanent

On Saturday, I did something that I have always wanted to do. I cut my hair (not so shocking), adding bangs (semi-shocking) and dyed it RED (SHOCKING!)!!! Actually, it's called "Chocolate Covered Cherries with hints of Ruby Red Slippers. It's so different! My hair now is just under shoulder length - it was to the middle of my back straight - and I don't just have the side swipe bangs. I have bangs. Not so sure about them yet. They have a mind of thier own and I just don't know. But the color - I LOVE the color! It's dark and so unlike anything I have ever had. When I came home, Dave said that I looked like Lizzy (sister). And, I kind of do when she had hair like this. Currently, it's really short, black and she has pink bangs. She's the one that did my hair too. She did a great job. And as soon as I can figure out how to load pics on the blog, I'll post one :)

I went to church on Sunday and everyone was shocked, just as they were Monday. Seriously, I look completely different. It's great.

1 comment:

Me & My Crazy Boys! said...

Hey Becky,

It's Libby, Mindy's sister. I have been peeking at your blog for some time now :) I can't wait to see pictures of the "new" you. I always love it when people feel free enough to be adventurous with their look! YOU GO GIRL!