Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Blah Blah Blah

Hey!
It's been a couple of weeks. I started a new job and it's been keeping me really busy. At my old job I had time to chat on the phone, email, surf the web . . . not here, and I suppose that's a good thing :) But I realized that most of my keeping in touch with friends and family is through email and chats - while at work! I am one busy girl when I get home. I have to clean, cook dinner, fix up the house with the husband, run errands . . . and sleep. It's crazy! But I really like my new job. If you asked me last week, I would have been a little nonchalant about it, but today, I can actually say that I like it. I feel caught up (knock on wood) but maybe it's more that I am getting the hang of things. I don't feel as in the dark as I did last week. WHICH IS SO GOOD! It's so amazing to work here - to work with Christians who are working for God and not for man. It's wondeful to know that I am part of something greater than the bottom line. I think that I am in a good place and that this is a great place for me.
Well, that's it for now...

4 comments:

Misty said...

hey.... you don't know me, but thats ok :)
your job, although less relaxed, sounds really great! :) besides, busy is not always bad.

Mindy said...

(Beck, Misty is a friend of mine here in MI, she's nice, you'd like her. :o)
I'm glad to hear you're settling into your job. I know in another month you'll be a pro! Is it wierd to come out from the massive umbrella that is McDonalds?

Mandi said...

That's great Becky! So glad you are liking it! And glad to see you blogging again, I've been checking!

Jax said...

Just getting around to reading all your entries. I decided I'd rather do that than anything else today, because I miss all of you in MN so much!!

Just a comment on this one--that is EXACTLY how I felt after leaving my corporate job to work for Ang at Grace - it's so refreshing, isn't it?

Love you much!