We've asked you to stay away. We weren't kidding when we said "Spiders Not Welcome. Trespassers will be terminated."
But you didn't listen. On Saturday we found evidence. Look Closely...it's just in front of the left upper window.
And we were in luck (he wasn't) because there he was, eating his breakfast...his last meal. This is your buddy before Raid.
Bye, bye, little bug.
4 comments:
LOL, this made me laugh out loud. I hate spiders!
You just gave me the heebe jeebies from hundreds of miles away!
eeww eew eeewwww.
I might have shrieked, just a little, when I saw that picture.
Spiders are the one insect-like creature that truly make me recoil. I can manage the fear, most of the time. But if I come face-to-face with a big one -- especially at dusk -- I'm a five-year-old again.
Nice Beckster,
Didn't realize you had a blog. Nice to see you checking up on me. Nice pictures of spider.
Robbie
Post a Comment