Friday, August 15, 2008

31 and Lovin My Momma

I love my mom. She got me into see the oral surgeon yesterday, so that I don't have to wait until August 26th, and I now have an appointment to get the teeth removed this Tuesday. All four of them.

The oral surgeon is my step-uncle and I asked her for his e-mail address so that I could ask him if there was anything that I could take before my appointment for the pain. She sent me his e-mail address but also sent him an e-mail saying that I would be contacting him because I was having some wisdom tooth pain. He wrote her back and said that he would tell the front desk to get me in ASAP.

Some children would feel embarrassed that their mother was still doing their dirty work. I am OK with it. Especially now that I am on an antibiotic and vicadin. Mmmmm....going to my happy place now.

2 comments:

Shurson Family said...

We just had our new house professionally cleaned and they did a horrible job so my Mom called and yelled at them to come back and do it over. No shame in asking Mom sometimes:)Glad you will be feeling better soon!! Melissa:)

Mandi said...

Moms rock!