Life at the Hawk household has been "life-as-usual". Not much new to report. We are so close to having the house done! Which is A-MAZ-ING! I am so ready for it to be complete!
My sister moved to the Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota with her husband for the year. You can read more about her by clicking the blog "Live with no regrets.".
Dave and I are going to Cancun in January! That's big news. My mom works for a company that has meetings every January in a WARM location so we're going with. We just need to pay for airfare and then we can stay in the 5-star all inclusive resort for $80 a night. Yeah Baby!
Work has been incredibly busy for the past two months. Just when I think that I can start to breathe the work piles on. I desperately need a vacation.
Gosh, I wish that I had a funny story to tell. It would make this post way more interesting.
Last Friday I took the day off for some "Becky Time". Probably not the wisest work-move, but it needed to be done. I rented two movies that I wanted to say and that called LAME. Yeah, I say that about 90% of the movies he wants to watch. I rented "PS I Love You" and "Bella". Both very good. But, if you're having an emotional day/month/year, don't watch PS because you'll cry, like I did, from the very beginning to the very end. It's SO good. I also cleaned out my closet. I got rid of a lot of clothes. Which is depressing, trying them on "just in case they fit" and realizing that they don't. But, hey, if I lose weight, am I going to want to wear the old clothes? No way! I'll want new stuff, so it's all good.
And the countdown has begun...In 17 days I will be at the New Kids Concert with my friend Lindsay! We'll be Hangin' Tough, because we have The Right Stuff. That was lame.
Hopefully the next post will be full of witty comments or deep thoughts.
I'll leave you with this...a cute picture of my nephews Jake (left) and Josh.
1 comment:
wow what a great photo. and thanks for adding me in your blog. also i loved both those movies and i cried a a LOT when i watched them. it also only inspired me more to travel to ireland. OH i see how it is i leave and mom takes you to Mexico...
Post a Comment