Tuesday, July 01, 2008

SERIOUSLY?

So I just called to confirm my massage appointment for tonight at 5:30 PM. Remember, this is the appointment that was rescheduled from last week because they didn't do their scheduling right.

They couldn't find me in their system.

My appointment seemed to have been cancelled for tonight.

SERIOUSLY?

Seriously. I think that the person who rescheduled me for tonight cancelled it just as she scheduled it. Dummy. So, I have been rescheduled for Saturday. At 4:45 PM. Do you think that I should call back to make sure that I'm on the schedule?

This is a well-known salon. Not a hole in the wall joint that one should be scared to go to. It's legit. It's expensive. It's classy. Just not that great at hiring front desk people I guess. Again, I am disappointed because I am in desperate need of a message. For sore muscles and stress. As my two year nephew Jake says "Oh well, can't do anything bought that!"

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I'd be telling them that they better throw in something to make this worth it! They've messed your schedule up TWICE! Throw things, threaten to call local news people...just get that massage comped girl!

LaDonna said...

I would call and talk to the manager or owner and tell them why you are verifing that you are scheduled and what a mess it has been!! that is way unacceptable girl!!

Felecia said...

**shut UP!!!**

Nope - that just isn't right. I know you're a classy gal who embraces the MN nice thing, but that's worth a call. Who knows, maybe you'll get some free product or something??