Thoughts by one Mrs. Hawk. Sometimes serious, sometimes borning and hopefully, entertaining.
ya, I wouldn't do this either, just something about it grosses me out!!
Funny. I just read about this on another blog this morning, and I thought, "Hey! Here in Minnesota, we just call that 'going to the lake.'" I always wondered why my feet felt so smooth after a day spent swimming....
That is so disgusting...yet another way we Americans prove we'll do whatever it takes to look good...oh my skin is crawling!
ick. ick. yuck. yucky!
That's so gross! How do they clean the water? They don't. You put your feet into water with other people's skin flakes floating around in it...nope. Not me.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ya, I wouldn't do this either, just something about it grosses me out!!
Funny. I just read about this on another blog this morning, and I thought, "Hey! Here in Minnesota, we just call that 'going to the lake.'"
I always wondered why my feet felt so smooth after a day spent swimming....
That is so disgusting...yet another way we Americans prove we'll do whatever it takes to look good...oh my skin is crawling!
ick. ick. yuck. yucky!
That's so gross! How do they clean the water? They don't. You put your feet into water with other people's skin flakes floating around in it...nope. Not me.
Post a Comment