Thursday, July 31, 2008

Why I've Been MIA

Before . . .


After . . .

Before . . .

After . . . (That little room is a bathroom now)


Before . . .

After . . .



We still have a lot to do - like finish the laundry room, add artwork, buy desks, TV, etc. But we're close and we can now actually use the room!!

9 comments:

LaDonna said...

it looks so good, I love it!! can't wait to hang out with you tomorrow:)

Rachel said...

Very impressive work. Bravo!

Mandi said...

Oh my goodness! You guys are awesome! Are you hire-able??

Mandi said...

P.S. I secretly read Jessica Kelehan's page...did they have their baby?

Mrs. Hawk said...

Hey Mandi - she did! She named her Elliana. I gotta get her to blog about it!

Anonymous said...

It looks great!! Can't wait to see it in December!

Shurson Family said...

It looks awesome! It gives me hope when I look at our ugly 1970's basement...sigh...

Kimberly H. said...

Yay! You guys! What an accomplishment!! You've worked so hard!

Mindy said...

Wow, that looks fantastic. I love the green...what color is it?