Thursday, November 29, 2007

The Seven Wonders of Becky

I was tagged by my friend Kelly to tell the blogging world seven random facts about myself. Here we go...

1) I worked at or for McDonald's for a total of 11 years! Almost to the day! Here's a picture of my on my first day.

2) When I was a small child I wanted to be an orphan when I grew up. I loved the movie Annie. What can I say? She had it all - a house that had a pool INSIDE, a personal driver, and a cute little red dress!

3) I hate my feet. I am jealous of those who have cute feet. I paint my toes in neutral colors so that people's eyes won't be drawn to them.

4) I am a new auntie to Emery the Boston Terrier puppy. My sister Lizzie and her hubby Jake got him 2 weeks ago. He's a cute puppy, but I think that they make ugly dogs with their eyes popping out of their heads and snorting all the time. Does that make me a bad auntie?


5) I have family all over the world. Mom = MN; Dad = Australia; 1 brother = Florida; 1 brother = Montana; 1 sister = England. Okay, this is kind of a boring fact about me. Give me a break, it's 10:30 PM and I've worked at both of my jobs today. I'm a little tired. :)

6) I wrote a book when I was in high school. It was over 100 pages long! I worked on it every day after school/work. It's saved on a floppy, literally, the floppy kind that don't work in any computer anymore, disk. I did print it out multiple times and made edits. I think that I have it around here somewhere...I would love to write a book someday.

7) I've been addicted lately to talk radio. Sports talk radio. I don't know what's wrong with me.

So there you have it! 7 random facts about me!

4 comments:

Lean & Green Mama said...

You are listening to sports talk radio? Seriously, what IS wrong with you? You've been without me too long...I'm coming home soon!

Kelly @ Love Well said...

I love that picture of you starting at McDonald's. :-) Memories....

And I believe we've had the conversation about ugly dogs before. My brother had a pug. He was so ugly, he was cute. But he was still very, very ugly. If that makes any sense.

Mindy said...

sports radio? Really?

Mrs. Hawk said...

Really, sports radio. It's sick. I know. I'm entering therapy.