Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Seriously People!

Because babies get attention, I'm using my nephew Jake to get your attention. (Doesn't this face tell you that I mean business?)

I need feedback, people! Front Loader or Top Loader washing machine!!????

Thanks! :)

6 comments:

Kelly @ Love Well said...

Sorry you aren't feeling the comment love, Becky. But I haven't bought a washing machine since ... well, since about the time you graduated from high school. So I don't qualify as anyone remotely in the know.

Have you tried Consumer Reports online?

Mrs. Hawk said...

Here's the thing...we have a friend who bought a top loader because she heard that front loaders can get mold - but I haven't seen anything about that online. I was just hoping for some real-life experience, you know? I'll have to check consumer reports again. I think that we're leaning towards front loader, because I love the idea of being able to wash big loads!! Like sleeping bags and blankets... :)

Mandi said...

Our front loader washer is the best thing I have ever purshased....ever. Get one!

Luke said...

Well Becky, we obviously do not own a washer and dryer... But we were visiting my brother this weekend and I asked them about their front loading washer/dryer. They said they LOVE IT!! So there is another opinion! :)

Mrs. Hawk said...

Thanks for the feedback! We're pretty convinced this is the way to go to!

Mindy said...

we have a high efficiancy, high capacity, top loader that behaves like a front loader. my mother in law had front loaders that she hated. She had a problem with the seal in the door and it leaked everywhere. our dryer is a front loader....I think most dryers are???
Good luck!