Better than the "Barnyard Fun" spam James Lileks' mentioned today on his blog.
To quote (because there's nothing I love more than a good Lileks' quote):
Hi! How are you? I am fine, except that my email box exploded, so I may be unable to receive any offers for “Barnyard Fun” in the next 12 hours. I will fix the situation as soon as possible, since I’m sure the world of “Barnyard Fun” is a rich, constantly renewing environment, and I don’t want to miss out on any new forms of amusement. I still don’t know what “Barnyard Fun” is, anyway; should I bring the family? I do remember the barnyard at the farm, and wasn’t fun at all. We saw a decapitated chicken run around for a while, and it was interesting, but I wouldn’t call it fun, especially if you were wearing white sneakers and he got too close.
Okay, well, now I’m curious. Let’s read the email and see what “Barnyard Fun” is all about. I’m guessing pony rides.
(#*(@#(*$!!!!!)
Okay, well, pony rides do seem to be involved, but not in the usual sense. Let’s move along.
Lileks is one of the funniest humans God has ever created.
IMHO.
His daily column at the Star Tribune (Motto: Trying to kill the newspaper business, each and every day) was axed this week, and he's been reassigned to cover straight news.
Thankfully, his website (www.lileks.com) is updated daily. I highly recommend it for a M-F laugh.
I think we should market a new twist entitled "Girls Gone Mild'... we can shoot video footage of us working in the garden, cleaning the bathroom, driving carpool & wiping noses - you know, all of the glamerous tasks associated with that of becoming a REAL woman:)
ps I just saw that I was tagged! I'll get working on that...
8 comments:
Boy do they have you pinned ;)
Ha ha...yeah.
Better than the "Barnyard Fun" spam James Lileks' mentioned today on his blog.
To quote (because there's nothing I love more than a good Lileks' quote):
Hi! How are you? I am fine, except that my email box exploded, so I may be unable to receive any offers for “Barnyard Fun” in the next 12 hours. I will fix the situation as soon as possible, since I’m sure the world of “Barnyard Fun” is a rich, constantly renewing environment, and I don’t want to miss out on any new forms of amusement. I still don’t know what “Barnyard Fun” is, anyway; should I bring the family? I do remember the barnyard at the farm, and wasn’t fun at all. We saw a decapitated chicken run around for a while, and it was interesting, but I wouldn’t call it fun, especially if you were wearing white sneakers and he got too close.
Okay, well, now I’m curious. Let’s read the email and see what “Barnyard Fun” is all about. I’m guessing pony rides.
(#*(@#(*$!!!!!)
Okay, well, pony rides do seem to be involved, but not in the usual sense. Let’s move along.
Oh man! That is funny!!!
It does beg the question, beck, are you a girl gone wild?
Lileks is one of the funniest humans God has ever created.
IMHO.
His daily column at the Star Tribune (Motto: Trying to kill the newspaper business, each and every day) was axed this week, and he's been reassigned to cover straight news.
Thankfully, his website (www.lileks.com) is updated daily. I highly recommend it for a M-F laugh.
Mindy - ummm....NO!
I think we should market a new twist entitled "Girls Gone Mild'... we can shoot video footage of us working in the garden, cleaning the bathroom, driving carpool & wiping noses - you know, all of the glamerous tasks associated with that of becoming a REAL woman:)
ps I just saw that I was tagged! I'll get working on that...
Post a Comment