After being called a girl one to many times, we decided it was time to get Nolan's hair cut. At 8 1/2 months! Jeesh!
Here's a before shot:

Huh. In this picture he
does kinda look like a girl! I better show you a different recent shot:
Here's his Aunt Lizzie cutting his hair:

We gave him some snacks to keep him occupied! He did great!

Here's the after shot:
4 comments:
SO CUTE! I wish Lizzie was here to help out with Silas' haircut! And I wish that Nolan would share a little hair with Eliana- she is still basically bald! :)
She does a good job. I would love her contact information. NOLAN looks great. Just as cute as always. But I like the new do.
Wow, Becky. That first picture is very feminine. The first haircut is always hard, because it makes them look so grown-up. But in this case, you made the right call.
Becky I have to tell you that Nolan's cheeks are the most scrumptious I have ever seen!!! He could win contests with them! I adore them!
Post a Comment