Thoughts by one Mrs. Hawk. Sometimes serious, sometimes borning and hopefully, entertaining.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Nolan Robert
Nolan Robert arrived on Monday, June 8th at 11:42 PM. Details to come (like why I am still in the hospital!)! But here are pictures to introduce you to our newest (and cutest!) family member.
Oh wow oh wow... It seems that my having a baby made me miss out completely on the fact that YOU DID!
I'm so happy for you - be sure to pass our congrat's onto Daddy as well, okay?
Looking forward to seeing more information (and a picture of smaller feet) once they're all available. BTB... my feet looked like that AFTER I went home!!
3 comments:
Congrats Hawk family. You all look so happy and beautiful!
Beck the picture of you and Nolan is so beautiful. :)
Oh wow oh wow... It seems that my having a baby made me miss out completely on the fact that YOU DID!
I'm so happy for you - be sure to pass our congrat's onto Daddy as well, okay?
Looking forward to seeing more information (and a picture of smaller feet) once they're all available. BTB... my feet looked like that AFTER I went home!!
Post a Comment