Thursday, June 04, 2009

8 Things About Me

My blogging buddy, Mandi, tagged me, and because I'm so prego and not able to dart around, I'm here to play! (In my head, that sentence was way more clever). And I am supposed to tag 8 others...but if you don't want to play, that's OK! :)

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Giving Birth (in order to proceed to #2).
2. Not being pregnant.
3. Sleeping on my stomach.
4. Sleeping on my back.
5. Wine.
6. Smaller ankles.
7. Shoes.
8. Wearing my wedding ring again.
(hmm...seeing a "I don't want to be pregnant anymore theme" here)

8 things I did yesterday:
1. Talked to my mom about putting the cat "to sleep" (which she did. Callie, our 16 year old Calico was laid to rest.)
2. Went shoe shopping with Dave.
3. Ate Leann Chins
4. Watched 1.5 episodes from Felicity Season 4.
5. Had an iced vanilla coffee from McDonald's.
6. Read part of my book Wicked.
7. Worked.
8. Laughed when people said "Baby's not here yet, eh?" or variations of that phrase.

8 things I wish I could do:
1. Be consistent in a workout routine.
2. Wax my own eyebrows.
3. Bake chocolate chip cookies good every time.
4. Touch a worm.
5. Each mushrooms (it would make life a lot easier).
6. Go to every Broadway show that comes to town.
7. Be greener without being weird.
8. Be more compassionate.

8 shows I watch:
1. Survivor
2. The Office
3. My Name is Earl
4. 24
5. Life (now cancelled - SUPER GOOD!)
6. Chuck (may be cancelled - SUPER GOOD!)
7. 30 Rock (but this may go off the list)
8. Felicity (DVD)

8 favorite fruits:
1. Strawberries
2. Blueberries
3. Raspberries
4. Kiwi
5. Cherries
6. Watermelon
7. Oranges
8. Pineapple
(I really could list more)

8 places I'd like to travel to:
1. New York City
2. Northeast (Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire)
3. England
4. Germany
5. Italy (again!)
6. Ireland
7. Yellowstone National Park
8. Glacier National Park

8 places I've lived:
1. Mobile home
2. 2-story house in a city
3. Split-level house in a suburb
4. Apartment in suburb
5. Rambler in a city/suburb
6. Apartment in a city
7. Dorm in a city
8. Duplex in a city
(keep it generic to protect the innocent)

8 people I'm tagging:
1. Jackie
2. Kelly
3. Holly
4. Lizzie
5. Kimberly
6. Melissa
7. Jessica
8. LaDonna

2 comments:

Kelly @ Love Well said...

Fun list Mrs. Hawk.

I played along.

So ... no baby yet?

;-)

Melissa Stover said...

i'm sorry you're still pregnant. i know that miserable feeling when you're ready for it to be done.