I can no longer wear my wedding ring. I substituted with another ring. I can no longer wear that.
My feet and ankles are HUGE. Some call them "cankles", but I call them "grankles". You know how sometime old ladies lose their ankles, not because they simply connect to their feet, but because they somehow get all puffy around the ankle part, yeah, that's me. I'd post a picture but I don't want to scare you.
I'm up every 2 hours to tinkle. This isn't new. I've been getting up for months now, but it's HARD to get up now. I mean, I think before I get up because it's a process. It takes about 1 minute to actually get out, especially if I am laying on my right side. It takes ten steps:
- Roll to back.
- Breath in deeply.
- Roll to left.
- Breath in deeply.
- Swing legs off of bed.
- Breath in deeply.
- Sit up.
- Breath in deeply.
- Get up.
- Breath in deeply.
I'm having Braxton Hicks.
Baby kicks my bladder. A lot.
Maternity clothes are getting too small.
Hormones are kicking in. I haven't experienced the hormone terror as all my pregnancy books (and I've read four) say that you'll get. I've been pretty normal (for me anyways) this whole time. But now, whoa! Road Rage is in full force - watch out! I'm cranky a lot and my mood can change on a dime. I'm ready for this to be done.
So that's what has been happening in my life! Here are some pictures from the baby shower with Lizzie. Enjoy! OH, and if you haven't suggested BOY names, please see previous post and help a girl out! :)
This is the cake that my brother-in-law Jacob made. The lion is the theme for Baby Hawk's room and the dots are for Lizzie's theme.
Me with a Thanksgiving outfit.
Lizzie with a gift from me.
This is a picture with my mom, grandma, Lizzie, grandpa and sister-in-law Shelly. I'm intentionally sticking out my belly to compare with my grandpa's :).
2 comments:
Yea for pictures! You look adorable, and yes, very pregnant. Your description of getting out of bed in the middle of the night is spot on.
Enjoy these last few weeks, as much as you're able. Before you know it, Baby Boy will be here.
(Want more name suggestions? How about Micah? Tim? Ed? Eric? Justin? Abe? Nathan?)
ya'll look so cute.
Post a Comment