Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Desperately Seeking . . .

A Boy's Name!

Dave and I have a list. There are about 10 names on it but we're not drawn strongly to one, or two or even three.

We need suggestions. Got any?

Please leave a comment with boy names.

Treat this like a brainstorming session! There is no such thing as a bad suggestion, folks! If we pick your name you will win a prize. Just kidding. You won't. But if I did send a prize, would you play? :)

8 comments:

Kelly @ Love Well said...

My favorite boy names end with "en" sounds, which means I can't use them. (Try them with my last name, and you'll understand.)

Jordan
Morgan
Branden
Brayden

Jax said...

There are a few boy names I like:

Austin
Garrett
Parker
Brady
Cole
Ian
Mason

Good luck in choosing a name! :)

Mandi said...

Liam
Sullivan
Delaney
Jonah *a personal favorite :)
Micah

Krista said...

How about...
Joshua
Jacob
Samuel
Matthew
Maxwell
Luke
Aiden
Christopher
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Squid

Mrs. Hawk said...

Squid! Perfect. Love it!

jamschultz said...

Connor
Ethan
Jonathan
Logan
Evan
Caleb
Collen
Phillip
Austin
Rylan
Timothy

:-)

Kara said...

Hi Becky, I just found your blog after you posted the birth story on FB- I don't see Nolan on anyone's list so you must have gone solo on that one. It's a great name!! Congrats, you look wonderful!