Friday, March 20, 2009

Sad or Glad?

I am outgrowing one of my maternity shirts.

Sad - because this means that I am getting larger.

Glad - because this means it's getting close to the end.

But I must admit that "Glad" may not be the right word, because it's GETTING CLOSE TO THE END! I'm excited to be a mom, but terrified at the same time. I'm going to be glad to get my body back, but the baby's room is not ready! I'm going to be happy to have a summer off of work, but not sure of what life with a baby is all about.

At least I have a bella band so that my belly doesn't stick out. :)

1 comment:

Kelly @ Love Well said...

You ended the post with Bella Bands, which may be the single greatest invention for pregnant women since the epidural.

So I vote glad.