Tuesday, June 03, 2008

It's Monday, Right?

Because for what I did this morning needs to be blamed on a "case of the Mondays".

A "case of the Tuesdays" just doesn't have the same ring to it.

I am wearing my black capri pants and . . .

BROWN SANDALS!

Yup, I is a little tired dis morning.

4 comments:

Kelly @ Love Well said...

You could also blame it on fumes -- I'm sure there's something in the house that's making you wonky.

Or go for the "not enough coffee" excuse. That's my favorite, and I'd gladly share it with you.

Kimberly said...

Hi Becky I just started a blog and wanted to let you know! There is only one "Welcome" post on there right now but hopefully I will get more on there soon! - Kimberly Haugaard

Kimberly H. said...

Oops that was my practice blog...picture of tree...go to this blog!!! With the picture of me (that I will also be changing soon...I think I look goofy in this particular photo!)

Mandi said...

What's wrong with brown sandals and black pants??