Yeah, yeah, yeah...it's been a while since I posted. It's been a rough month. Busy with weddings, and emotionally draining with work and other things.
But I'm back.
Just like the New Kids on the Block.
I just found out that they are coming to MINNEAPOLIS in October! Who wants to go??? Wow. I think that it would be a hoot (I just turned 31 yesterday - which means I am getting older - which means I can use the word "hoot")! Serisouly. Tickets go on sale next week. WHO'S IN??
3 comments:
Sigh.
I'm too old.
Maybe if the Andrews Sisters come to town.
Off to take my Geritol now.
(P.S. I've been praying for you. Hope you're doing OK. Call or e-mail if you want/need.)
Sorry...I am NOT in, but I wanted to say I hope you had a great birthday. I tried to convince Mike that we should call and sing to you but we settled for texting you...hopefully you got them...if not..we were thinking about you!
Happy Birthday Becky!! did you do anything fun?? ...I was a big fan of joey(he was a hotty:) when in Oct are they coming??
Post a Comment