Dear Spring,
I am beginning to worry about you. According to my calendar, you were supposed to make your debut on March 20th. It's now April 11th and your evil brother, Winter, is still here. He's making the rounds all over the midwest, sending us packages of slush and snow. It's not very nice of him. Please come quickly! Many of us here are begging to think that you've ran away and are never coming back.
Maybe you think that we don't like you. We do! We very much do! When you come, we'll be very happy to see you.! We'll go outside and play in your sunshine and we'll smile at people we don't know as we walk around the lake. We will eat outside. We will grill out! We'll do all the things that you long for us to do. Please come back. We miss you.
Sincerely,
"Freezing in My Office Cube" and "Sick of the Winter Outdoors" Becky
5 comments:
I hear ya...I think my strawberries background was a subliminal thought of the wish for spring to be here now!
If you get her address, will you share it? Because I'm thinking of going in after her, with a rescue team.
Man, it must stink to live in Minnesota! Here in SW Michigan we are enjoying the sun, 65 degrees and tulips coming up all over....I'm osrry, I didn't mean to rub that in your face! I'll write to Spring too on your behalf!
Dear Spring. We here in MI don't appreciate the cruel jokes you seem to be bestowing on us as well. Snow in Mid-April? Not funny.Please lose the awful sense of humor and come in earnest. My white legs are begging you!
Sincerely, Mindy
I know..I am tired of this hint of nice weather and them wham...snow and cold winds!! Oh Mr. Sun come soon!!!
Post a Comment