Monday, February 04, 2008

Yesterday Was a Good Great Day

Dave and I, and some of our friends, had a date yesterday with Mr. Bauer.



Mr. Jack Bauer.
And with some of his friends...Chloe, Tony, Michelle and President Palmer. We watched 24 last weekend (all day on Saturday) and caught up yesterday. We finished season 4! Now just a couple more seasons to go until we're on schedule (thank you writers strike for giving us even more time!)


The day ended with this:


Oh what joy I felt deep within when the Giants beat the Patriots.


So sorry, Mr. Brady. Maybe next year.


I'm not a huge Giants fan either. I'm a Vikings fan (but they aren't that great). But I can't stand the Patriots. Truly. I'm not sure where this intense dislike for the Patriots comes from, but I cheered - boy did I cheer - when they didn't get the touchdown with 10 seconds remaining.


It was a great day.

4 comments:

Mandi said...

I am so with you for the Giants...the Patriots had already won four times...I love to see the underdog win! Plus I just really like ELi Manning...so yes, it was a good day!

LaDonna said...

I might have to borrow your 24...I have kinda lost touch...I am not a Giants fan either but was very excited that they beat the Brady Company!!

Jes said...

Good times. I am not even a huge fan of either team but that I agree it was a wonderful ending to an exciting game!!

Rachel said...

I used to date Mr. Bauer, but I had to break it off. I couldn't handle the intensity and the fact that all my friends kept dying.

Year five was the best!

No comments about the superbowl. Nate hosted an impromptu party, I did a puzzle in protest.