Last night I was driving to bring dinner to a couple in my Bible Study that just had a baby. As I was stopping by the grocery store to actually get the dinner, I saw the local gas station had unleaded gas for $1.97 per gallon!
I was so excited!
I wanted to take a picture to post here to prove that I actually did see gas for under $2/gallon.
Next time.
3 comments:
Ha! I've got you beat up here in the NORT! $1.94 per gallon! I couldn't believe my frost-bitten eyes!
ps My Bev & Zach story/picture was actually about Mindy & I - I was hoping to get a response from her about the story but nothing; so I posted the pictures and still! Nothing! (What does a girl have to do to get a little attention these days?!) sniff sniff
I know! I thought the same thing...and then by our house it dropped to $1.86 but only for like half a day! Crazy!
Yeah, well I bought gas last week for the bargain price of $2.61!!! And that was at the cheap place...
Nigel found it over the weekend for $2.35 though. I don't know if CA will ever see it drop below $2 a gallon!
Post a Comment