It's been a while...a long while. I feel like if I am going to post something I should have some exciting or witty story to share. But, unfortunately, today I don't have that. I'm at home, just finished up some e-mails, waiting for the wash to be done, and I thought that I should write something.
We've been busy. Just getting over being sick. Dave has been sick since New Year's and I caught the bug from him last week. The worst week in the world to get sick at my work. For my department, we hit the busiest day of the year on Tuesday, which happened to be my sickest, and I couldn't call in sick. Oh well, I am feeling better now. I'm hoping to get to a gym this week and get a membership. Both Dave and I have gained weight since we got married. Too much weight. I am vowing not to buy a new pair of pants unless they are smaller. At least, I hope that is the case. We need to start exercising. Not just to lose weight, but to make our bodies healthier. We eat a lot of junk and I'm afraid of what we're doing to our bodies. We need to start on a good track soon.
Oh! Here's a little exciting tidbit about me...no, not pregnant...but considering running a marathon. AM I CRAZY OR WHAT? Not a full marathon, but a half. I don't know...but if I do this, I will definitely have to join a gym!
Just a couple of shout outs:
1) CONGRATS Emily and Luke on the birth of your son! I can't wait to meet him!
2) CONGRATS Jay on your engagement to Jennifer!
So, I've rambled a lot. Next time I hope to have something profound to say.
1 comment:
Happy Fat - isn't the phraze the more terrible oxymoron you've ever heard? But that's what it is; funny how the world has these cute little sayings; 'freshman five' 'happy fat', etc.
Well, marriage itself is good for at LEAST 10 lbs; and look out if you're considerably happy;)
Post a Comment